Tuesday, August 31, 2010

your life yourself..

Life is a matter of choice. I've heard this words so many times..!! Still I cannot understand about those choices though. Yes, everybody has a right through his life. I won't say that "Hey, you must be like this and I must be like that!!" That sucks indeed. I believe that each person has his own desires, but God will always give His preference to which path they're going to pass. However, I do believe that people are able to see the "black" and the "white". Deep in their heart they have what's so called "SUARA HATI" which reflects "sifat2 Tuhan" (Basic Traaining ESQ, 2010).It's undeniable that there are various factors, reasons, circumstances which have a big deal in one's life. They become the triggers of what they're doing at that time. I dont think that I have enough spaces, times, thoughts or even sources to discuss about it thoroughly. I don't intend to judge, but to portray so that I hope, someone's gonna think and be aware of surroundings.

Some say that how hard life was. No one really cares, no one gives the appropriate ones so th
at they just come out with what they just saw. Ohh..please, they're killing their future softly.


Some say that it comes from the deepest heart. It was their real feeling. It raised by their past-worse-experience. Ohh, please dear, you must have known that you're totally doing WRONG!! You should have known that you should have had been influenced by those things.


They say that they have to enjoy life. Alright, you're right!! But, life is not just for you and not that way. You had your tasks, obligations and many things to do
for public. The honourable sir or madams, please ask your deepest heart. What your function really is...!!


No offense, no discrimination, it is my truly myth only. Peace for you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment