Sunday, January 22, 2012

a real partnership


a true partner won't be stopped distances..
they should have a sense of belonging each others..
they should have the same vision..
they should respect to each others..
they should bring the future together..
even though, they're separated..

a true partner, will always come along with
in good or bad situation..
in the up and down sides..

a true partner,,
so grateful, up until now
that I have a chance to be with..
those who have taught me loads..

alhamdulillahirobbil 'alamin.. :)

3 comments:

  1. sooo truuuee, and it applies in friendship tooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish there will be someone for me..
    hug me when i'm up side
    but hold me more when i'm down..

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is not only someONE who hold you, dear...
    you still have family, and friends as well... :))

    bon courage, madamoiselle.. ;)

    ReplyDelete