Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TODAY..

25 Ramadhan 1433 H...
Four days to go to Idul Fitr,
the day of victory after the a whole month fasting..

Today is 14 August 2012..
It is a Scout Day!

Today,,
I was warned and reminded by HIM
I learnt that sometimes, I look up too high..
I realised that HE always has many ways to protect human beings..

this morning..
my mom had already asked me not to go anywhere..
yet, after she has gone to the school,
I was thinking to help my cousin
thus I went to ride her out..

however, there is no such a coincidence..
we should not too much rely on something other than HIM..
we should not think that we've already been good enough for others..
we should not be careless, wherever and whenever we go out..
we should always thank HIM for everything HE gave,
both happiness and displeasure to face..
I should always love and thank the people around..

Today, I lost my beloved phone, which is smart and very helpful..

No comments:

Post a Comment