Thursday, September 30, 2010

i-net generation

woo..hoooo...
I'm very grateful,,so much praise to Allah STW that I was born in this generation, this era; i-net generation. I could hardly imagine what it looks like if there was no internet still. It would be hard to get informations, keep in touch with people, express our feelings or ideas or only want to know about what movies on the box office. Oh dear, what would happen then??! what would you do dealing with that condition.

I, myself, formally send my best gratitude to Sir Tim Berners-Lee as the inventor of the Web. Because of his finding we could see the world, sitting in front of the computer or laptop. Huhuu...very brilliant inventory. Still, there are many considerations of internet usage. This is brilliant guys, so please be wise... (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment