Friday, October 1, 2010

Feminism: Is it truly worshiped?

Whoohoo..
Do not think that I am feminist! I'm just an ordinary girl, trying to make something extra-ordinary. I'd love to observe things, see thoroughly into anything in my surroundings. Sometimes, asosial though. However, I'm still a woman, who has an integrity of being a female. Dealing with this, I saw that in some cases, a girl is just a simple joke, to amuse and entertain people. Wow..that's hardly funny right?!

I remember one of my friends said that in Al-Quran, it's true that a female is represented by a field/garden and a male is represented by one who work on it. In addition, he added that nature is identified with female, whilst social and culture is identified with a male. Hence, for everything happen to nature, it's all about social and culture who draw on it. However, it's inappropriate to have female as the model of everything happen to colour social and cultural phenomena.

I personally disagree with them. JOKE about female's things are a lot. PICS, Videos, Ads (focusing on female's sacred things) or any violances-happen-to-females could be accessed in ease. In the other hand, there are some people talking about gender equality and feminism..wow!! So ironic; that it will be very difficult to change a person mind-set about female.

Hmm..I've been talking too much..no offense no war, it's about a set of my ideas. Hope that today was a present for tomorrow's provision. Love and peace.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment