Monday, November 22, 2010

Sounds weak, strong inside

Woouuww..being kinda pengacara (red: pengangguran cari2 perkara) makes me feel faint. Kinda love to sitting in front of my "lil'mithoel", staring at her along the day, "berselancar", doing whatever I could do within her, and not to mention listening to the music. Indeed, the last thing is the most sensitive and couraging for me... ^^

Recently, I have some songs always be on my playlist. You may think that they are too "mblenyeekk". Otherwise, they give me some strength throughout the days.
- Kita Selamanya - Bondan Prakoso feat Fade 2 Black
- Moving on - Andien
- Poker face - Glee-cast
- Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
- For you I will - Tata Young
- Tattoo - Jojo
- Kangen - Maliq 'n D'essential
- Aishiteru - Zivillia
- The prayer - Andrea Boccelli
- Beri Cinta Waktu - Maliq 'n D'essential
- I can wait forever - Simple Plan

FYI, I somehow could make some pretty good moves hearing those. Hohoho...let's play these songs..and sing along!! :dancing:

1 comment:

  1. you should take out zivilia out of yer playlist.
    haha
    btw, i already follow u..
    follow me back.

    ReplyDelete