Wednesday, November 17, 2010

T rue love: For You I Will

...
I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero, your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you, for you I will...
(Tata young-For you i will)

Sounds like a promise or perhaps some teasing words come from boyfriend/girlfriend. Indeed, it makes me fly hearing that words. However, after I looked through that song, seems like there is a deeper meaning in it. Say, the person "I" couldn't send those beautiful words to us but just doing it. He/she will always be there whenever, whatever, however situation happens to us. He/she will do anything for us, for even moving a mountain. Showing that those things will be awesome since there is a certain person who faithfully loves us for all time.

Nevertheless, the perpetual love I am writing here is not a love from lover, husband/wife. As I know, that I may break up with my boyfriend or even split up with husband (HOPEFULLY IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN). Yet, there is a real love that will last forever coming from family, particularly mother. Indeed, the perpetual love here comes from mother. We may have ex-boyfriend/girlfriend or ex-husband/wife. However, there will be no ex-mother. As a mother-who gave birth to a child-must be saying "For You I Will" when he/she is willing to something. Even though, she wont always say YES, she will do anything for his/her best. She devotedly protects and cares for her children.

Somehow, I myself feel upset by some problems raised between me and my mother. However, I may think the same thing as I were in her position. Perhaps, someday...
..I'll give my word, I'll give it all..Put your faith in me..And I'll do anything..

What a lovely...!! :love: :love:

2 comments:

  1. Male and female love is just narrow, IMHO.
    Love is all around us, we just have to feel it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuup..

    loev is like the wind..
    cant see,, cant touch,,but feel the breeze..
    Somehow it may also cause damage for surrounding if we dont be careful.. ^^

    ReplyDelete