Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Layout

I made some changes to my blog design. Just thought that my previous layout was kinda boring since it's been there since my first blog published. Weww..it's been long time ago, yet I don't really productive in writing. I got a habit that if I had an idea, then I tried to write it down, I got a bit difficulties in elaborating. I was sometimes too lazy to search for the source, and too lazy to think. As the result, there are some draft here which are uncompleted yet. Hohooo..i should have realized that writing could sharpen my knowledge. Huftt..my laziness always becomes the champion, though.

Hohoo..back to the leptop!! The main idea here is my new blog design. I changed the background with a kind of pattern. Then, I picked a new picture on its top. Still about beach. It's taken at Karimun Jawa island. It is cool...i love the scenery, yet I dun really like the white letters spelled "ovennevo". I love the person, though.. :DD However, this new design will ignite my courage to be more productive in writing. Enjoy my blog, visitors... ^^

1 comment:

  1. Wkwk..1st time I saw the new layout, was thinking "what is different with the old one??"
    i made some observation...oMg,, the ornament had been added but with same nuance,purple and black...

    ReplyDelete