Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wake me up when September ends..

If I may say, I would say that I don't like September this year. Yeah, this is my very personal opinion. I should have been happy for the Lebaran Day fell on the beginning of September, it's actually August, 31 yet I listed as the beginning of September.

It's actually not really a big deal, but yes it is I guess. WTH, seem like being confused by my words. However, the thing is that my bf has to leave me to study at Japan, for 10 months. Yeah, sounds like not so long, doesn't it? He'll be going on Thursday, September 22, 2011. Yep, I believe that time flies!! These days were so fast lately. And unconsciously, he'll be back soon.

Here's things I'd like to say...
I do believe in God that He leads me to the best path to walk..
thus, He sends you here to accompany me..
I do believe in God that those moments we've passed were a blessing..
thus, He sends you here to always protect me..
I do believe in God that I don't really need those "willingness"..
thus, He asks me to wait you here, in this home-country..
I'd be there wherever you're there for me as well..
I'd keep in this way that I've always been lately..

Will be missing you N.B.P. <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment