Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome (again) October!!


Weww...here we go.. Another October has come... Means that I am going to get older this month..!! O_o

Hmm..not that exciting actually. However, I just wanna recall what I did during my age of 21. I recall that last year --I could say-- I was pretty productive with all activities last year. Unlike in this year, I don't really have a "thing" to show. Well, let's skip it!!

In October, this year, even though it is still in the beginning days, there were some unpredictable events happened.
- October 1st, it is World's Vegetarian Day. Well, when I was in the third grade of Senior High School, I tried to be a vegan, pescetarian indeed. I didn't eat animal's product, yet I ate fish still. At that time, I feel so healthy. My body was lighter and my skin seemed so pretty as well. Yet, this habit only last until my first year in college. I don't know whether it will have an utmost affect on my body, because now, I don't feel as healthy as former. Thus, realizing that on the first day of my month is World's Vegetarian Day, I am going to try that diet again. Hope things run well... ;))

- October 5th 2011, world has just lost a genius man with incredible thoughts, Steve Paul Jobs. Everyone should have known him as a co-founder of Apple Inc. who invented several gadgets that make our life easier. He passed away after a long battle with his pancreas cancer. People, now, will always remember him as a hero for his inventions that making life easier. I couldn't afford to buy one of his invention, though. Nevertheless, I'd like to show my deepest condolences for his death. May he rest in peace.


- October 7th, it is Jogjakarta's birthday. I'd like to say Happy BIRTHDAY to JOGJAKARTA. A nice and lovely city. This always happens every year, yet I just knew it lately. Hmm..how don't I know about it from the beginning, whereas I really love living in Jogjakarta. May I have a chance to have a small house and spend my life with my spouse in this city, later when I am old. :)

Well, October will still have 3 weeks to go. Also, in this month, I will newly play a role as a temporary teacher. This is gonna be a brand new experience for me... be nice to me, Octy... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment