Saturday, October 15, 2011

Welcome twentytwo!!

Happy birthday to me...... ^o^//

Yaayy...thanks God for giving me opportunities that I can still breath in Your oxygen and I live in this world still. Within many greatness and challenges You've given to me in my whole life, I could not say more, except Alhamdulillahi robbil'alamiin... O:)

Yesterday, my age turns into 22 years old..wooww..i'm so young still, aren't I? :D And again, I praise God that yesterday, I had a tremendous day. I got surprises from my beloved-friends, those were remarkable indeed.

I was in contract to teach TOEFL for teachers in SMP N 1 Ungaran. Yesterday was the last meeting that we only had the test. There were eight of us, Cik Enny, Mas Riko, Mba Lia, Amel, Mas Moritz, Mas Robert, Mas Umam and I, joined in the project. I thought it was just cool that only mas Riko knew that it was my birthday. We finished the test and prepared to go home. When, we're in parking area, Cik Enny asked me to talk to her for a while. Okay, I joined her without any suspicion. However, turned out that it went wrong. I was showered by flour and water from behind. What the heck!! I looked like a cake dough at that time. My hair, body turned covered by flours. Looked like 30 years older!! O_o"

Nevertheless, what they did was so sweet and remarkable! I didn't think that I would get that surprise. What a treatment!! At last, everyone was all poured by flour. Otherwise, the funny part was when the security was mad at us!! He demanded us to clean out the flour by water. Haha... Finally, we all went home. Thanks for making my day, dear friends...

I got another surprise at night. At noon, earlier, Catung, one of my best friends texted me that he's going to my house at 10 p.m. I got back from airport at 9.40 p.m. In fact, I got a very bad moment on airport.. :(( hufft..just skip it! Later, Catung arrived in my house few minutes after I texted him. He came in my house, bringing a white rose. Xoxo..that was so sweet, indeed. And that's it! I thought he's alone coming to my house. However, turned out that Ipul was coming then. Whoooaa...i was surprised!! Ipul is one of my best friends as well. He just arrived from Italy 2 weeks ago, and I haven't met him yet after few months he went abroad. Ipul and I sometimes hang out together, sharing experiences. Hohooo...they successfully surprised me :))

My birthday, this year was so remarkable..!! However, there is a person whom I've been waiting for his greeting, doesn't even say a word to me.. Well, that's so disappointing, indeed!
Unless, you could feel what I am feeling now, I do really wish that you end this game soon!! However, I thank God still for giving me a lot of affectionate friends. Thanks for all your greetings and wishes...

In this older age, I do hope that I can be stronger facing my future. I can be firm and wise enough to decide where my steps are going. Please, guide me as always dear God!! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment