Monday, September 16, 2013

Back-pain relief

Often work in front of the computer. Sitting for almost a whole office hour. There got to be back-pain or neck stiff haunting you (us, you can say so!) I work on my laptop almost everyday, recently. And unfortunately, I rarely got myself exercised. I believe that most people have similar problems. I always tried myself to join a yoga class on Sunday morning, but it never works. Thus I look for video to do it myself in my room.

The following videos are some tips to release the upper-mid back to avoid the pain. I got them from youtube, so simple, easy and trust me it works!



Try the other ones as well..


This is a twisting exercise..




For women, the body shape is one of our asset. Maintaining our body shape by keeping our back and shoulder straight to have a maximum mobility should be one of our concerns. When we are sitting, walking or standing, we should keep our body up. It may avoid the pain as well. Have a try!

Cheers,
Myth

No comments:

Post a Comment