Monday, July 18, 2011

..choices..

Nowadays, I was being bothered by many choices, plans, futures, chances, willing,,a lot of "s" and they're damn actually unseen yet. A notorious wisdom said that life is a matter of choices. Without any willing to be what so called-"galau", I just wonder if there will a guidance from you who will always be there no matter what, wherever and whenever I should have had a light with.

Me, myself, choose and build any plans in accordance with the point of view from persons I love. This could be my bad, yet I realize that I can't decide myself only for my happiness. I wouldn't be that naive that I don't have my own passion in doing a certain thing. I have my own need, indeed. However, I can't be that pleasant if the persons I love can't be happy for it as well. I'd like to do a certain thing within my interest and passion, yet it should be a pleasure for them.

Recently, I realize that there are some persons that I should take a look at before I make some choices. The first of all is my parents, that they have already grown me up, now that I should consider things that could make them happy. Second, my big family, though I don't know all of them, I would still take care of my attitude in living for them. I was born withing their name and dignity that I, myself have to protect. Third, this could be too naive that I also consider my bf for my future plans. I don't know whether we will go as romantic as we does lately, yet I just believe that I should consider many things related. Luckily, I have an understanding bf that he could see what I see. He could understand what I want, even though he drives me vexed as well once in a time. He could be my lover, brother, partner to discuss, and my guidance. C'est tres magnifique avec mon petit ami. Tu es adorable. Merci a toi abang Nevo.. <3

The last but not least, best friends. I certainly can't afford of some particular things myself. I need ones who always be my side, supporting me. Thanks for everything you've all given to me, for every good and bad as my considerations. Also, those choices I made were from my haters. I don't have any willing about having any haters, yet I realize that there must be friend and foe. Both will give me strength to face the world.

All in all, human is only able to make plans. The rest is in God's hand. I can only wish for the best in my life. I do wish that YOU will always guide me through your best pathways for me, and enlighten my heart to be faithful to YOU. I do hope that my fate will always be the best for me and so are those people I love. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment