Sunday, October 14, 2012

8395 days of life

Unlike friend, boyfriend, or girlfriend, family has no end!
They will protect you whenever, however, and in whatsoever situation..
They will create an atmosphere with love and warmth..
They will find and pull you up whenever you feel down and worthless..
They will ask you many things, but later give you a bright side,
that you will eventually find a silver lining in every cloud..

Family,,
will keep me on the tracks, that I am not struggling for my self, but
I have my precious ones, my brotherhood, my nation and nationality
to see and enjoy my victory in the end..
It is not about a bid or a race but a game of life..
It is not about how to treat our own selves as the only one who should enjoy the living..

That they will support..
That they will rely on their part of future..
That they would like to see us secured..

I love you all, my precious ones..
Regards,

~~the birthday girl~~





No comments:

Post a Comment