Wednesday, August 10, 2011

E.G.O

I actually didn't want to post it, but I have to.. I need a space to empty my mind, thoughts, and worries in some particular moments...
I don't like to junk, or post this kind of writing, yet I have to.. I'll be hurt of not throwing this kind of feeling, stuck in my mind...
I don't like to get into this weakness, for I should have had you.. I could be strong even though for God sake, I am a woman still...

I hate to say that I am sorry for the inconsiderable deed I did to you, though you should have known this wasn't done without any consideration..
I hate to say that I need your understanding for several things I only could say without words but affections, dunno if those were kinda disturbance..
I hate to say that somehow I think I'd like to quit yet I knew myself will refuse it for I already find it right with you..

I need to say that I have an EGO still, to differentiate..that I am a woman..
I need to say that I could give the thing that I also want it from you in return..
I need to say WE are willing to be understood..

With love,
Women

No comments:

Post a Comment