Sunday, August 7, 2011

Several sites at Karimunjawa Islands

Hi...bonsoir!! ^^
I already made a report of my 4days-3nites trip in Karimunjawa Islands yet I haven't posted any picture of it. Thus, I'd like to give some views about the islands. Since I didn't bring my digital camera (for it's broke )= ), I should wait for my personal photographer sending the files first ^^. I just got it yesterday so that I can update it now.. ^,^

Voilaa...!! first time you came to Karimunjawa islands, you'll be greeted the atmosphere of leisure and fun!! I only bring my back pack for the trip. No need to pack a lot of stuffs I guess. Most people came here to get refreshing air and relaxing days, so what else you're waiting for..!! ^^



Our first site was Pulau Tengah. It is quite small island that you only need 15 mins walk around the island. By that island, you could have the picture of hills and beaches at the same time. So lovely... ^^

...another end of Pulau Tengah with the hills and ocean...


Karimunjawa National Park, sea-eagle...


after that, we went to Pulau Gosong..this island truly made us BURNT, yet it is so beautiful..


Pulau Cemara Besar...

Shark-breeding place..

The last island we visited was Pantai Ujung Gelam. Look at the uniqueness of three coconut trees.

Undeniable activity in Karimun is snorkeling...


Exotic sunset...

It's taken at the small harbour in Pulau Karimunjawa Besar...


No comments:

Post a Comment