Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WAKE UP

These months lately, I just feel like many things changed..
Started from the basic plan changed in my life..trying to follow and find a way in a lighted crack..
From the very beginning, I doubt that this is gonna work..yet, I have passed through some points required..I have been thinking of some in my forth. However, this is what's so called faith. I fell in my last step.

After being delayed, now they say they can't accept for the next commencement. What a surprise!! Nevertheless, past will just pass by. GOT TO WAKE UP, not just dream!! Point I got here is that being dependant sucked. Being an over-thinker will return in nothing. For every deed I'm gonna take, I need to make my own decision lay on my own way.

All in all, thanks for this challenge, experiences, and sensation I've passed through. Walking through this path is not probably my way. YOU sure know the BEST for me. I send my sincere and gratitude for Your faith on me, Allah...
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment