Sunday, November 27, 2011

is it wrong to be generous? is it wrong to always have a positive thinking? is it wrong to make friends to everyone? some said it shouldn't be that way..too much.. right!! but no one can read other's mind.. no one knows what people's planning.. unless it's spilled out.. just trying to be nice, without any returns, by heart.. however, if it comes someone who take the benefit of this.. i could just say that it's his/her business to HIM.. I know that HE would never let me stand here alone, without strength and ability of consideration... ok, I'll stay the same, and more aware.. thanks to them who enlightened me.. (^,^)7

and you.. I know this is pretty hard for you, me as well.. but let's make it easier together.. hope that you know what I meant...



home - 03.46 - 27 Nov 11
sodamnmissingU - Myta

No comments:

Post a Comment