Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mars vs Venus

I would say that somehow, Mars and Venus speak in different languages.
I would say that most of the time, Mars and Venus didn't catch the same goal of discussion, particularly in heart-to-heart topic.
I would say that Mars and Venus have different sensibility of feeling all of the time...

I wonder how I should tell you..
I wonder how I could convey my message to you..
I wonder how I could ask for your understanding, once in a while..
I wonder how I could ask to change into We, instead of I and You..

Somehow, when words are not good enough to express feeling, smile or even tears will say million ways.. However, I still wonder whether you could see the smile, even tears coming from my face..

Mars and Venus have distinct expression..
Mars prefer being deliberate, even though none knows if it's a truth or lie..
while..
Venus would rather say in disguise and symbol, as they wish that Mars will show their effort to reveal the mask, know the truth inside..

Hey Mars, will you see this through??


29122011-01.55
Venus

1 comment: