Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quel Cadeau Doux

It was months ago, when you firstly told me that you want more from this friendship; relationship. We promise to maintain this just the two of us and believe in each other. We have passed through quite long and hard way so far. Now, that we are separated by distance and time, encourage me to be tougher.

It's been about 3 months ago that you're leaving. I know that I can always rely my trust on you. Even though your attitudes got me annoyed and vexed once in a while, it's always been splendid filling my days with you..

November 30th, 2011...
A postman gave me a post card, he said that it was from Japan. What a sweet one (^_^)

I don't understand neither hiragana or katakana at all. You said that it's just a couple symbol. However, I wouldn't just give in, that I asked my sister to decipher it by asking her teacher. And she told me that it is written "Ganbatte kudasai!". I doubt it still, anyway... =P

December 9th, 2011...



Happy monthiversarry... (^_^)
Simple yet cute digital frame...
I have loads of photographs in my HD. Since it will use loads of frames to display them, I was thinking of buying it couple months ago. I delayed it yet. Never thought that I will get it from you..
Well, no wonder that we kinda have millions captured memories.
I knew that u love making surprises, and are unpredictable. Never thought that you'll be that romantic... :")



Time and distance, hopefully they would never got us separated... Many crazy and amusing things we've done. Many hilarious stories we keep, awaiting to share. The untold stories. May Allah keep this feeling right on its track!

The wood-fragrance and those lovely "story-boards". There is one more, yet I didn't take the pic yet, a black sweater. Even though, it was pretty shocking that I had to pay a certain amount of money to take the package, they simply depicted how this feeling flows.

Je suis tres amoureux de toi..
au revoir.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment